четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Illustration Or Pinup











About:

I will draw any character you like in the style shown in my gallery. 

 



 
when ordering please note
I will need a clear image of the reference material 
You are granted rights to use the images on your blog, social network, book and any other practical uses.

 

Please message me first before ordering. Otherwise, your order may be cancelled.



Please check gig extras for more services. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Somewhat frustrating with a lot of back and forth, but overall the experience was good and I've been provided great artwork.

Seller's Response:

Awesome Job

Seller's Response:

THank you!

:

It was awesome, goodgrace3 was very patient with me, and help me bring my characters to life!

:

Glad I made it possible on the second chance. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий