воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Everything You Would Like In A Couple Hours











About:

I would like to create illustrations for books, video games concept, UI for video games, or things related to any fantasy or realistic art


I'll create a professional illustration for you according to your needs. a simple one.

My interest is in video game industry and creating concept art and illustration. 


I will create any character / environment / landscape illustration based on your description and with the reference that you'll provide.


i work most of the time in Photoshop CC.


Before Placing Any Order Please Message Me via Private Message And tell me what characters and Other Illustration would like to be done.


Thank You :)



Reviews


:

Lovely work again. Thank you

:

Great at art and communication! Very happy with the result. Listened to every request I had!

:

Everything I asked for.

:

i love the art style, plus he's a great guy, straightforward.

:

He listened to every request I had and gave me a perfect product.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий