понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Design Hand Drawn Tattoo Inspired Illustrations











About:

Please, please, please send me a message before ordering :) I would love to be able to evaluate your project and determine if I can help you(in a timely manner) or not.



Inspired by Eastern and Western Tattoo Imagery and Subjects, I create powerful bold illustrations with a heavy influence from the woodcut/relief printmaking format. Illustrations invoke storytelling and develop strong emotions to make a lasting impact on the viewer. 



I specialize in tattoo designs, character creation, imagery concept, graphic, logo and poster design, with a hint of dark style. Let's create something badass!



Notes:

  • For best result please give me clear reference image and all detail that you need.

Reviews


:

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Artist went above and beyond to create what was needed, and the final product far exceeded expectations

:

Great art work!

:

thank you for the great work

:

Very responsive, good quality

:

Superb work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий