воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Your Pet In Jacket











About:

I love to draw funny animal portrait in clothes, about this gig I will draw your pet in Jacket,

one gig only for drawing one animal, basic gig draw it in black and white without background, order extra for color drawing, final I will send you a high quality 1000x700 pixels jpg file, order extra if you want a high resolution bigger file for print, 

just send me your pet picture clear the front face head and tell me boy or girl what style Jacket you like, thanks.

Reviews


:

Amazing work, brilliant communication - perfect! Thank you so much!

:

Results were beyond expectations, as usual. Will order again.

:

love it highly rec

:

The process was very easy and straightforward with an amazing product delivered at the end. Thank you!

:

Wow! I am so incredibly happy with these portraits. Thank you for an excellent experience. This is a christmas present and Im sure itll be a hit! Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий