суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Make Vintage Design Logo With Handdrawn Illustration











About:

Hello anyone, welcome to my show :)

If you want an amazing hand drawn logo, i will design an Original hand drawn logo for your business brand or your project. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.



Should be noted, my style logo vintage hand drawing. If you want is not my style, don't order to me. I just don't want to make you disappointed because i just make a logo design on the same style as same as displayed.



- Easy to communication

- Fast response

- 100% satisfaction

- 100% money back guranteed



If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.



Thank you so much!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING job quality. Very professional designer. You can see he has a lot of knowledge about this. He captured my idea at the 1st moment and delivered what I was looking for. Also very good communication! I highly recommend him for people who are looking for professional work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Artist performed the requested gig much faster than was required, and followed my wishes of my conceptualized design exactly as I wanted. Only two minor modifications for color were requested which were performed within minutes! Great work! I highly recommend this artist!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much bro :)

:

The Seller is very patient and communicates very well. The only thing is they could not follow my instruction fully to give me the design I wanted. The artwork provided was good though.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий