воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Make Eye Catching Illustration Icons For Your Web Or App











About:

Hi 

I am professional designer. I will deliver high quality and beautiful icons for whatever the required concepts are with revisions based on your like. We design icons for Websites, Mobile Apps, or any other digital products.

What we offer: 

  1.    You will get professional and beautiful icons. 
  2.    Icons will be purely made with original and creative ideas.
  3.    You will provide multiple revisions with full support.


What kind of icons we designed :

  • Unique Vector icons
  • Scalable to any size
  • Creative
  • Modern
  • Beautiful and eyecatching


ORDER NOW

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact. Or you can check my portofolio in https://dribbble.com/agungsn



Thanks

Reviews


:

Fast and efficient Thank you!

:

Work was great up until final delivery, when they couldn't deliver the icons purchased in seperate Illustrator files as I asked. Everything else great!

:

Great Designer. Consistent.

:

I ordered multiple gigs and every time I'm very happy with the result. He really gets what I want and makes beautiful icons within a short time. Definitely going to order again!

:

Excellent. Great quality and fast delivery




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий