пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Create Amazing Illustrations And Children Book Illustrations











About:

Welcome to my gig,

Hi There!
I'm a Children's book artist having over 5 years experience. I make eye-catching and kids friends illustrations. If you have a story and you want illustrations for it then I can bring your story to life with my unique appealing and attractive drawing style.



What inspires me is architecture, history, music, ghosts, poetry and the sky at night. I am able to achieve efficiently an accentuated contrast while at the same time drawing out crucial details. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Saira was very responsive and polite, reviewing all of my requirements to complete the task.

Seller's Response:

My pleasure.

Seller's Response:

I think there was a problem with communication. Seller delivered as promised.

:

Really good i will use this seller again and again, i love what she has done i am very pleased. Thankyou so very much.

:

love you too Dear.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий