пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Cartoon Character Design











About:

Philippine Time Zone: GMT/UTC +08:00



PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING ORDER/S.



Tell me what you want and I will draw a cute illustration in my style.

$5 - B&W Sketch or Outline in .jpg and .tif format



EXTRAS:

$15 I will add color and details your illustration

$35 - I will add character/item or background



+$10 - send the vector files such as AI and EPS



  • The price varies on details and quantity of characters or items per illustration.
  • I will make 1-2 MINOR revisions per cartoon for free (file size, file type, simple color change) but I will NOT redraw or redo large portions of an image unless an additional $5 is paid due to time needed to make corrections. So I suggest be clear on your provided instructions.


WHY THIS GIG?
  • Fast response for every inquiries and revisions.
  • Clean and Original Images created in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
  • Original, credible and innovative illustration style.
  • Natural talent and intensive skills resulting to the BEST designs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome and easy to communicate with

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, awesome client!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the Seller

:

Amazing guy and easy to work with, thanks

:

awesome work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий