четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Create High Quality Detailed Hand Drawn Illustrations Vector











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDER !



Create a High Quality dark art Illustration such as Skull, Tattoo, Bones, Surreal etc.



All manually Hand drawn in High Detail! Please check the portfolio



You can use it for any purpose such as Merchandise, T-Shirt, Print etc.



"Please text in in Inbox first, before you place an order. Thank you so much."



What you get :



1. An Illustration in High Quality + Colored version

2. All in common format such as JPG and PNG

3. Source file

4. Revisions

5. Even Commercial use!

6. Please check the gig package!!

Reviews


:

-This Is My Second Time Working With This Artist And I Would Just Like To Say I Absolutely In Love With His Work! I Would 1000% Recommend, Will Be Working With Him Again In The Future,

:

Bit to over detailed for me to use, but the artist clearly put effort in so I have to give 5 stars

:

Revisions were necessary because my requirements were not clear and detailed enough. Fast and responsive, good flexibility on delivery.

:

just amazing

:

Amazing work! Very easy to work with and very talented




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий