четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Conceptual Childrens Illustrations











About:

*** Above are the 3 packages for quick orders. If you have custom requests, please feel free to send me a message:



  • Please kindly contact me before placing an order.
  • Lower prices for requests with less requirements are available.
  • If what you need is EXCEPTIONAL complex with special requirements, please contact me for a customized quote



ALIOSA CAN CREATE ANY CHILDREN ILLUSTRATION IN HER SIGNATURE STYLE!!!



I understand children so well as I've been teaching art to children at all ages for 7 years. 



Your satisfaction is my 1st priority. I guarantee:



  • Quick responses.
  • Open and friendly discussions.
  • On time delivery.

  • High quality results.


*** Please note that  "unlimited revisions during the process" means during the process, I will give you as many revisions as you want until you're 100% satisfy with the designs and let me deliver officially.. After delivery, if you still want any revision, I'll charge an amount each time.



** Please note that I preserve all rights of my art works. With commercial use, you can use the illustrations for your book only. Should you want me to transfer any right to you, please contact me.



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aliosa is the very best!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with you!

Seller's Response:

It was an absolute joy to work with Aliosa, not only because she is wildly talented but because she was extraordinarily responsive and attentive. I will work with her again and again. Our first book together is called, More Than Anything and Everything. It will come out in 2020.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for everything, Alexa!! Can't wait to get a copy of the book and share it with friends!!!

Seller's Response:

Aliosa is a pleasure to work with; she’s patient, talented, and a real professional. I’ll use her again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий