понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Draw 2 Ink Illustrations











About:

I will draw 2 ink illustrations on any given photo reference. Illustrations are hand-drawn, scanned and cleaned with Photoshop. I can do any format you need.



The most important thing for me is seller-buyer communication. If you have any questions or suggestions please do not be afraid to contact me! It is very important for me that you like the artwork I make you.



Please do not order without messaging me first and asking if I am able to do the artwork you want. Thank you!



You can check out my artwork here: 
https://www.instagram.com/ifimiria/

Reviews


:

Awesome experience, highly recommended!

:

Great again. Thank you!

:

It was great working with this seller! I would love to work with her again!

:

Exceptional, this is my second time working with Ifimiria, great speed and skills! Highly recommended

:

Amazing incredible




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий