четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate A Cute Custom Family Or Couple Portrait For You











About:

If you are looking for a personalized, high quality gift for your family, friend, significant other, or even for yourself, this is the gig for you:


I will illustrate the perfect couple/family/pet portrait for you, in my unique colorful style.



All I need is a picture (or even better, several pictures to perfectly capture every detail) of the people you'd like me to include in the illustration.
I can make one person, couple, family portraits, or even pet portraits!
Just let me know what's your idea regarding outfits, background/flower wreath, if you have any preference for illustration size etc.


Note: I'll send you a digital file of the portrait, 3000x3000px (if not otherwise instructed/agreed) and 300 dpi. This way you can print the portrait on paper, canvas, t-shirt, mug or anything else you like, with the dimensions that you wish!


If you are not sure what options to select or if you'd like to talk to me about your idea, feel free to contact me, let's work together! :)



Reviews


:

I couldn't be more pleased with the final result! There were some technical difficulties that caused some delay in delivery, however there was great communication and this was definitely worth the wait. I'm absolutely in love with the finished product 😍 Couldn't recommend enough!

:

Purchased this as an anniversary gift. The experience was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Great communication and Sara is very talented and patient. In love with my final artwork and can't wait to show him! Would definitely reccomend and hope to get more work done in the future. Thank you very much. :)

:

Loved the final product. Took a little longer than anticipated but worth it.

:

Really interesting!

:

Really good work and amazing drawing abilities, only can recommend it.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий