четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Anything You Want Or In Rick And Morty Style











About:

I will translate your ideas to illustrations! :)



Just provide detailed instructions for your images! you can send in references like images and etc.!



1 gig (5$) is for black and white images drawn at 600 x 800 pixels at 300 dpi.



I own the copyright of my work unless you buy it from me.



I reserve the right to use all images created in my social media, portfolio and as work samples

Reviews


:

idioticgiraffe produced an amazing first draft that was very close to what I wanted. It came exactly on time and even better, the three revision I requested were done extremely quickly. I am so happy with the result, and working with this seller was the best experience I have had on Fiverr thus far. Highly recommend purchasing from this shop, especially the Rick and Morty. There are a lot of people selling this style, but this shop really does deliver. The experience makes me even happier to share it with my friends and family.

:

This is so cool! Got this as a gift for a friend and they're gonna love it! So talented and incredibly understanding, I would definitely recommend to other people!

:

My boyfriend loved it for his Valentine’s gift! So good!

:

That’s awesome man I loved it

:

An amazing experience this was, the artist met all my expectations and I love the outcome.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий