суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Create Illustration In Vintage Style For Your Brand Or Band











About:

I'm professional t-shirt designer and I do merch for brand or band (rock, metal, punk, pop, hip-hop, rap).

MUST READ



  • You will get professional work from me, artwork with detailed lining and good compositions it will be perfect for you company merchandise or personal needed also.
  • I prefer the details
  • My basic illustration in touch with graffiti culture,artwork,vintage,simply design and other as you can see
  • You will get Hi Res jpg and source file with good quality, layered PSD and also Vector Files by request
  • If you need a vector files (AI / EPS) PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE ORDERING


Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other question 

Best

Ricky

Reviews


:

went above and beyond to complete the project in a couple hours ! was very easy to communicate with and the product is second to none. definitely recommend to others and will absolutley collab with them in the future.

:

They were amazing to work with and where always able to get me the feedback i needed in a timely manner. I will definitely be coming back for more vintage work when i need it.

:

This was AMAZING service... will definitely work with again... absolutely nothing bad to say... Fast, great communication and great designs.

:

Ricky is the best, kindest illustrator ever met. He created exactly what I wanted to, he did even better! A real artist. highly recommended

:

Thank you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий