воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Create Awesome Custom Twitch Emotes For You











About:

  ✦   Hello ! I am making custom twitch/discord/mixer/youtube emotes for you  ✦



 WHAT YOU WILL GET :

  • 3 sizes of the emote 112x112 , 56x56 , 28x28 - depending on the platform
  • PNG image of the emote 


We can discuss about what would you like or if you don't have any ideas I am here to help you out.When I finish the drawing I will send you the watermarked picture to make sure you are satisfied/or if you would like some changes to the work! Feel free to message me at any time :D



Have a great day ! 

Reviews


:

Love it! Thank you :)

:

Amazing! Simply amazing. Responded to all of my questions and delivered exactly what I wanted on time!

:

Perfekt thank you very much

:

LOVE IT ITS ADORABLE. Good call on nails :)

:

AWESOME! I love how they turned out! Thank you so much. Fast and easy to work with!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий