воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Custom Rebel Illustrated T Shirt Design











About:

Hi there,
My name is Yusuf (artmazight. Studio)
My Team got 8 years of experience as a Graphic Designer and Illustrator. And I'm here to make professional and highly appealing T-shirt designs for you.
It could be funny or nerdy or edgy illustration which delivers a personal message or just a pretty and colorful illustration which defines your personal style.
All I need is your idea or description of what you need on your T-shirt. I will do the rest. I will first make some pencil sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a vector version of your illustration. 
You will get printable files in JPG, PDF & Photoshop.


WHAT YOU GET FOR $30 (BASIC)
simple illustration  (nobaground)

Black White

PNG file
Mock up
PNG FILE source


WHAT YOU GET FOR $65 (STANDARD) << BEST SELLER
FULL COLOR + SHADING illustration design 
Mock up
PSD + PNG FILE
Commercial USE


WHAT YOU GET FOR $90 (PREMIUM)
FULL COLOR + SHADING illustration design (COMPLEX) << message for example
Mock up tshirt
High Resolution File
PSD + PNG FILE
VIP CUSTOMER SUPPORT



If you have any questions I will be glad to help!
Kindest regards,
Yusuf

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is amazing! So easy to work with. Super nice and responsive and the work speaks for itself. I read other reviews saying their order was "better than they expected". When I received mine, I now know what they were talking about. Really love it! A lot better than I had imagined. Thanks!

:

Fantastic work! Already planning my next project for artmazigh. Seriously can’t recommend him enough from design to execution, he met and exceeded all expectations I had, not to mention the great value for his service.

:

Artmazigh is the best t-shirt designer and illustrator on fiverr!! I wanted a t-shirt designed for a video game that I made. I showed him the Steam trailer, Steam page and cover art. He was able to come up with an amazing design from that and his artistic creativity is incredible! He created a perfect sketch that was black and white. I loved the sketch. He then created the final version with color and it is beautiful! It's everything that I wanted. Simply perfect. Within 4 days, he delivered a finished product. He is very fast. He is also very good with communication. I recommend artmazigh to anyone who wants a detailed t-shirt from a great artist!

:

Glad if you’re happy with the final bro :) You’re video game concept is amazing.

:

Great artist! He came with a great design from the start and did everything the way I wanted. I'm very impressed by his work and so happy with the result.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий