воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will do children book illustration for you

I will do children book illustration for you












About:

Hi Friends, 

I have an Illustration company specialized in creating Children Book Illustrations for our clients. We are in this business for more than five years and have illustrated many children books, poem, rhymes, short story, kids book etc many of them are available online.

More Samples - https://goo.gl/VEBwTW & https://goo.gl/JFVPWr
YouTube - https://goo.gl/LntQFJ

  • Only iMac and Licensed Software are used for Illustration
  • Experienced Artists
  • High Quality JPG/PNG output with Source
  • Unique Artwork
  • Self-Publishing Format Ready (Like Createspace)

We have a team of experienced artists who will go through your story line, create a rough sketch for your approval and then send you the colored version of the artwork. We follow this process just to bring perfection in the characters, objects and other elements in the children book.



Our objective is 100% Customer Satisfaction. If you didn't like it we will refund you in full. 

Please contact us without any hesitation. We are waiting for you.

Thanks, 
Eminence System

Reviews


assertiveedu:Well done!!! We love the work provided. We highly recommend this artist.

tacoma2000:Great Communication. Willing to help with and questions.

dorisjune:Great at answering my questions. Very good experience.

dwoods2014:Love the colors! I'm getting so excited for the finished product!

diamondrene:Thank you so much for being patient with me for my first experience with an illustrator. I appreciate your help and a adore the characters you created for my story. I am so excited to do additional work with you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий