понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will do a watercolor illustration of anything you need

I will do a watercolor illustration of anything you need












About:

Hello everybody!

I will paint anything you want in watercolor style. For example animals, people, cars, buildings... You just need to send me a picture that you want me to paint for you.

Time duration to finish one drawing depends on how many elements your picture has and the difficulty of the picture.
All I'm looking for are clear instructions and a nice person to work with! :D

Contact me for more details about your request.

Reviews


jwiederholt:Great work. On time. Well done. Thank you :)

harbinger_:Was very efficient and gave a beautiful end result. Couldn't be happier with was I was given.

utterlyramentic:Beautifully done! Took a vague idea that I was worried I hadn't explained well enough and did a beautiful job. Definitely would order again!

jwiederholt:Excellent. GREAT work.

clairejennin716:Excellent work as always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий