понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will draw your comic book or character illustration

I will draw your comic book or character illustration












About:

- Please contact me before you put your order. It would be more efficient to complete your orders.

- Time for delivery may be less than stated depending on order complexity.

- In case  of comic page order, I will need a complete script of the page, character sample,
  If you provide background character that would be great. The more detailed the better the result.
  I also charge more fee if there are more than 6 panels in one comic pages.
- I also provide the custom offer if you want to make your own price or extras.

Reviews


rodwoodfilms:Once again, blows it out the water!!!!

hindy355:Thanks a lot sir. So happy could deliver the artwork you want :)

carlosolution:Grreat communication and great work. Will come back!

hindy355:Thanks a lot. Glad to deliver the artwork you want.

rodwoodfilms:Amazing work as always. So talented


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий