вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will create custom twitch emote or sub badge

I will create custom twitch emote or sub badge












About:

I design custom high quality emotes & sub badges for Twitch Partners & Affiliates. I have started streaming commissions on Twitch, so feel free to come by and possibly see your emote made live! 

Once I have finished creating your commission, you will receive 3 separate transparent .PNG in a ZIP file. The three sizes include 112x112, 56x56, and 28x28 for emotes or 72x72, 36x36, and 18x18 for sub badges.

When creating your custom emote, if your idea is vague or complex, I will send a sketch for approval before I begin final lining & colouringPlease be sure to turn on e-mail notifications in your settings. For emotes that are strictly text, there will be no sketch.  

- Refer to my FAQ regarding revisions, and making sure a concrete idea is sent in your initial order.

  • You may not profit from my artwork other than for the intended original usage, or redistribute for others’ profit. This includes the sale of any sketches sent.

  • Please note: I will not create any emote artwork that is Not Safe For Work, depicts controversial or toxic ideas/memes, or violates Twitch or Discord Terms of Service.

Reviews


verniy:zan is always such a joy to work with, excellent quality and always quick and communicative, highly recommend!

lanxion:Needed an emote and Zan delivers constantly. Would highly recommend

heyitserik:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

valkyriecc:This is my second time returning for sub emote badges and I am extremely happy with the results; will return again!

bisquickquick:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий