среда, 29 августа 2018 г.

I will do your chibi avatar for youtube and twitch

I will do your chibi avatar for youtube and twitch












About:


You can use the chibi for your video channel, blog, social networks or any creative project. Or if you only wish change your picture for something more creative and funny. : )

Only send me a photo of you or any person and I will drawing them.
But If you have a idea different, I can change the clothes, I can do different poses, etc.

Features:


  • Acquires a PROFESSIONAL SERVICE!    Really compares!!!
  • Guaranteed that every detail is worked up to your total satisfaction (UNLIMITED revisions). 
  • I send you a sketch first for do corrections, when you like it I'll continue with the digital details!
  • You get the file in two formats: jpeg and png (transparent background) in high resolution and a big size (A4)

ORDER NOW!

If you have some comment or question, send me a message first.

I am at your service

Regards

Reviews


mastercava:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

xtruthx:Bought these drawings to use for an album cover, I'd say they turned out pretty decent. Thanks again.

rikupajari:Seller managed to stay in deadline and made awesome work. I highly recommend this seller!

socaldp:Awesome Job

niftiisspiffy:just as I requested, thank you so much


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий