вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will create children book illustration

I will create children book illustration












About:

I will create and deliver illustrations for you as per your request.
I work in any medium; watercolor, pencil, oil, acrylic, adobe photoshop as well as adobe illustrator. I am a hard working person and give my 100% to any work given.

Reviews


awtroutn:Excellent to work with Sudesha. On time and great work. Will be working with her again.

sudesha:It was a new experience working in this project. Buyer helped me in every way possible in getting this project done. Looking forward to working again in future projects.

techwicks:Sudesha is reliable and great to work with. I look forward to working with her again very soon.

sudesha:Always happy to work for. Very discriptive and helpfull.

techwicks:So far it has been great working with Sudesha. She has understood and met my requirements perfectly and done a fantastic job of it. I am looking forward to the rest of the projects I have planned with her. The attention to detail , the delivery and the communication has made it a fantastic experience.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий