вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will do design your character for your comic, manga or video game

I will do design your character for your comic, manga or video game












About:

Do you want to see your characters realized?

Reviews


mattsmith640:His artwork and concepts are very good

firefedragon:Leombv has done 9 characters for me and I love each one, he's constantly done a great job.

mattsmith640:The work turned out terrific and his vision of what we needed was better than my vision.

trevornataluk:Delivered as requested, decent work for the price.

firefedragon:I have done 7/9 character designs with Leombv so farr, and he has understood my requests that I haven't really asked him to do any revisions, he understands what I'm looking for really well.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий