воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will create personalized character design for you

I will create personalized character design for you












About:

Hi,

I am a concept artist freelance, and I'd like to help you in your project. You can ask me any concept, from a human, alien/monster to a cowboy, samurai, gangster etc.

Send me your brief and explain me what you want, we discuss together about it to choose the perfect way for your project, and then, I'll make your character(s) real !

Don't hesitate to contact me, and I'll be glad to create for you !

Regards,

Nico

Reviews


leeace:Second order, as I already said, very talented, awesome character design and also weapon design.\nVery nice to work with this artist. I will order again.\n

funnico:Really nice project, was fun to do ! Thanks Leeace !

leeace:I'm totaly satisfied ! It's exactly what I wanted, this artist made my character alive, I'm so happy and I will continue to work with him. It's a true artist and his work is professionnal,he is very talented, I highly recommand.

funnico:Thank you ! Nice project, thank you for your trust :)

mastersoftrivia:An absolute pleasure to work with, they understood what I needed and worked with me on a number of revisions to get the piece just right


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий