вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will illustrate cute chibi characters

I will illustrate cute chibi characters












About:

"IMPORTANT! Please direct message first to ask on availability and pricing before ordering, thank you very much for your understanding."


Hello! Welcome to my gig!

I will draw chibi character you want in my own style. I will draw the artline and color it on digitally. I love to draw a simple characters with cute pose and use soft coloring on it. I don't send the hard copy but only the file. I basically draw on an A4 300dpi size, so If you need a special size just you let me know before :)

For price I'll start with:

$5 - Clean black and white lineart, $10 - Clean lineart and base coloring, and $15 - Clean lineart and advance coloring.

For best results, give me reference images and all details you need. Only with a clear instruction, I can match your idea.

If you have any question feel free to contact me

Have a nice day, Thank you :)

Reviews


musashane:Cool, the response is really fast. Also the final work is so satisfying! Really recommend this seller :D

al_hak:A nice and kind client, love the concept so much, definitely would work with them again :D

wazaga:perfect !

al_hak:a nice and kind client, love the concept so much, definitely would work with again

nylacoils:The seller worked very quickly and exceeded my expectations! Will definitely purchase from again!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий