вторник, 28 августа 2018 г.

I will design a pair unique socks for you

I will design a pair unique socks for you












About:

Do you have socks brand or you want to make one? If you need unique and custom made designs for socks, you are in the right place. 
Tell me more about your brand and your ideas. What color and style do you want I am here to design for you!!

I will provide you with 
-pattern
-illustration of socks
-color palette 

Extras:
 - Source file
 - any type file you need like (PSD, PDF, JPG) for the production of socks

My designs can be colorful, black and white or monochrome. Just tell me what you need. 
Feel free to contact me with your questions before placing the order

Regards,
Amy

Reviews


mpinal:quick fast and great communication

amy2016:wonderful experience working with you

alejandrocz89:very satisfying experience

amy2016:thsnk you so much. hope to serve you in future as well.

kmac200:All six are amazing designs. Thank you so much. I will definitely use you again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий