воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will draw tattoo design for you

I will draw tattoo design for you












About:

You need tattoos design or illustration.?
artwork can be made in differents styles: lineal, handmade or shaded drawing, illustrasi, poster and other.

I can also make a composition with different views,
Please contact me before place an order 

We can discuss the price according to the details and the complexity of the artwork.

Reviews


spawn500:Had a great experience and captured exactly what I wanted.

anastasia1992:Outstanding Experience!

gypsysocial13:Yes! This edit is the one! At first the design wasn't what I had in mine, but I liked that she kept tweaking it as we got clearer and clearer with no complaints. I think I just needed to give her more examples, because she did a great job once she had them. Would hire again!

anastasia1992:Outstanding Experience!

kerxyooj:Fantastic seller.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий