понедельник, 27 августа 2018 г.

I will do line art for instruction manual for your product

I will do line art for instruction manual for your product












About:

Hi,

Thank you for checking out of my Product/Instructional Manual illustration gig, I will be very glad to work with you on your project.

I will professionally convert your set of images of your product intoBlack and WhiteLine Drawings for thepurpose of Product catalogues, instruction manuals or patents.

For 5$ you get

1 image

Any format either transparentPNGorJPG.

300 dpi (HD/print ready)

If you have set of images, please contact me before paste the order. Then I can arrange a custom order as per your requirement..

Why Choose Me and Benefits you get?

Friendly Customer Care
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Life Time Support.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Charitha.

Reviews


ylabbe:I felt the seller could have communicated better with me, but overall I'm satisfied.

charithaband87:Good experience,,

thatch7:It was great

abegoldrj:Amazing line work and fast delivery as always!

charithaband87:Great customer


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий