воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will create your minecraft server logo

I will create your minecraft server logo












About:

Hello! 

Are you searching after a fully custom and cool logo illustration for your Minecraft server?
Are you struggling to find an unique way to promote and represent your crafting community?
My gig is what you definitely need!

I'm offering you the best way to promote your Minecraft server by a custom illustration fully made on graphic tablet and of course, with love. I enjoy painting since many years and I will be so glad to take part and give to your server a fresh and unique look!

What do you get? 
  • A custom and fresh logo illustration for your Minecraft server. 
  • Super high resolution of your final painting in multiples files.
  • Unique look with plenty of details and beautiful colors. 
  • Delivered after 3-6 days (depend my availability).

Are you interested? 
Just message me first with your idea, your project, try to give more details about it.
I will reply you as fast as I can to start your new logo!

- Denys 

Reviews


ronniek09:Best art work done on fiverr. Wonderful work!

dkdsign:Thank you!!

kris162cp:I am sincerely proud to have chosen this seller to create my server's logo. He created exactly what I wanted and described, and he had delivered it in such a timely manner. I strongly, and very proudly, recommend him!

dkdsign:Thank you so much, dude!\r\nVery happy to have worked with you on this!

ashhall709:Awesome! Nailed it.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий