суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will convert to vector line art image

I will convert to vector line art image












About:

Hi!
I will professionally Convert your Image, Logo, Sketch into Vector Lineart, I am a professional graphic designer with a degree in both. I am pursuing a Creative, experienced and reliable Graphic designer. I am specialized in photo edit and vector graphics. I have 7 Years’ Experience in Graphics designer.

I can work with:
lineart scanned Image
lineart logo
lineart handrawing
lineart sketch
lineart pattern
lineart cartoon
lineart mascot
lineart raster Image
lineart signature
lineart map
lineart illustration
other vector tracing work
Adobe Illustrator
Posters
Flyers
Postcards / Business Cards
Logo Design - T-Shirt Design
Business Cards - Banners Ads
Illustration - Drawings for children's books
Illustration - Crate vector

Hope to work with you soon, I'm always looking for cool new projects and working to build long-term relationships with the right clients. Kindly check my portfolio for some samples of my work, Satisfaction 100% guaranteed,

Reviews


timtayag:Great service and fast

aalam1985:Thank you so much, i appreciate the gig comment!

speedymarquez:did pretty good. missed one thing

aalam1985:Many many thanks

timtayag:Always good servic


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий