суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will draw fashion illustartion or sketch

I will draw fashion illustartion or sketch












About:

I will draw a stylish and beautifull fashion illustration for your blog, magazine, website or another promotional material according to your wishes, or maybe you have great design ideas, but drawing isn't your strong suit, I would love to draw it for you! . I draw by hand and enhance the drawing with pencils, ink, professional markers or digitally. I finish off my drawings using Photoshop to give them a clean, professional look. 

Reviews


selfdevlab:Assel really wants to create you what you want. I was quite particular with what I wanted, and made numerous requests for changes. Assel made every change that I wanted, and had a pleasant attitude about it. I felt that what she really wanted above everything was for me to be happy -- which I am! Thanks Assel!! :)

asselkupenova:Thank you for your order! I am happy to work with you !)

ishemeka:Perfect and exactly what I wanted! No revisions needed. I will work with Assel again on future projects!

asselkupenova:So enjoyable to illustrate her beautiful design!

emilycharette:Thank you! These are exactly what I needed :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий