воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will draw a fashion illustration in watercolor or other medium

I will draw a fashion illustration in watercolor or other medium












About:

Do you need a look book in unique watercolor style? Print for your phone , t-shirt , postcard etc?

This Gig is for you!

I will draw a beautiful fashion illustration in watercolor or other medium.
Please provide clear instructions , so there is no misunderstanding between us.
The work will be provided on white background JPG or PNG format. 

Any additional feature like transparent background, layered PSD file etc , you can choose in Additional features, or by custom request.

If you have any questions, write me in messages

IMPORTANT  

Please credit me if my artworks are included in published materials. 

I also have the rights of all illustrations for showcasing it in my portfolio.

Copyright is mine by default unless you buy it.

Thank you!

Reviews


christaroby:Anna has been a favorite to work with. her drawings are fantastic and she is always aware of the detail.

maxwelldemille:Great seller, thanks so much!

annasuperson:Outstanding Experience!

ruthodunuga:Spot on work! thank you!!!

annasuperson:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий