воскресенье, 26 августа 2018 г.

I will draw a lovely pet portrait

I will draw a lovely pet portrait












About:

Hello valued buyers, this gig is dedicated to ultra pet lovers like me.

I will draw your pet portrait or any animal of your choice with so much details that would make you amazed!. Artistic drawing  and portrait sketches is my profession for over 4 years now and my job is to make you satisfied with the work i render for you which in this case is your pet portrait.

please note that i deliver very quickly because i do not tolerate lateness personally, and you should be rest assured that your work is being handled by a professional.
So feel free to contact/message me if you would love to ask any question about this service, i would be glad to address any question you might have. 

Why not order today, i promise to make you the best pet portrait you have ever seen!, thanks for ordering!.

Thetrueh

Reviews


taymckenzie:Fantastic! Looks just like gizzy, highly recommend this seller

thetrueh:Glad you love it, thanks valued repeat buyer!

stephenblob:Got exactly what I asked for.

thetrueh:glad you love it, thanks!

ryantuosto:Great communication and really fast delivery!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий