воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Create Hand Drawn Illustration Logo Design











About:

I will create custom hand drawing illustration logo design.



What you will get:

  • Custom Hand Drawn Logo Design

  • 100% Vector File

  • High Resolution JPEG / PNG file
  • Source File
  • Mockup Logo

  • Fast Respon and Friendly
  • 100% satisfaction and money back guarantee




Please message me for details on packages and we can set up a custom order for you!

Reviews


:

The seller was brilliant. She listened to what I wanted and even added in her own details which I hadn't thought of but work really well for my brand. Thank you so much!!

:

Love working with this seller. Very professional and easy to work with, This is my second gig and will use again. Highly recommend.

:

I loved working with theblueisland! I modified my logo 5-6 times and each time she nailed whatever was bothering me and added simple little touches/details I requested! Highly recommend.

:

Not a drawn image like I imagined but my request was rather difficult to fulfill as I had no idea to work with.

:

It was an excellent experience. i wanted something more abstract but she was patient and asked me to clarify when my descriptions were too confusing. appreciate the attention to detail!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий