воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Draw With Anime Or Manga Style Illustration











About:

Hello, i am Ren:)



Before ordering:

1. I'll be glad to discuss the order with you before ordering.



I draw :

Male and Female (with any age)

Animals, Orc or wolf

Comic and Manga

Yaoi and Yuri ^q^



Here's what i don't draw :

Bloodshed or Violence

Fury or Mecha

Machinery or Armor

R18

I can't accept any request on it.



Packages: 

Simple background like color shading.

I'll draw whatever you want, feel free for ask.

The price will change If your order are complex.

(Eg, composition, clothing, color style, background, add characters or objects…etc.)



Using SAI, Clip Studio Paint and Photoshop.

High resolution PNG or JPG file, picture will be in 800*1280 with 300dpi.

If you need in other size, other file format, or you need the Full Photoshop Layer, please tell me first.



Note:

F
or Personal Use only.

You can Re-creation or do whatever you like but NEVER use it for commercial purposes(Publishing and selling)

*For commercial use, please tell me first.



Welcome and Feel free to chat with me, Thank you!



Ren

Reviews


:

I am very satisfied

:

Amazing work

:

Everything is good

:

I am very satisfied with this order

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий