суббота, 25 января 2020 г.

Draw A Digital Character Illustration For You











About:

I will draw your character in your desired pose. This is aimed at tabletop characters, however all are welcome.

The lowest gig is a lineart, this is black and white, and lines only, suitable for colouring.

The middle tier gig is the linearts coloured by me.

The 3rd tier includes more detailed shading and highlights



I offer extras for more linearts, for more characters in the picture.



Backgrounds are not included by default. They are not the intended purpose of this gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Better than I could expect. Listened and was patient with unsure ideas and concepts i had. Even shared information and knowledge about the process to that I can use in the future. Thank you. You are Amazing!!! I look forward to more works.

Seller's Response:

Gave lots of instructions when needed. Recommended buyer a+

Seller's Response:

Great service as usual. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Good buyer, always gives clear instructions.

Seller's Response:

Artist is very talented and puts my instructions straight to use. Really great service :D




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий