четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Create Or Illustrate Awesome Vintage, Hand Drawn Logo











About:

 Hi, welcome to my gig :)


I will create or Illustrate Hand Drawn Business logo. 
I work with all my passion and determination until my customers are satisfied and happy with their final product.


Whether the job is small or big, my main concern is to provide creative and a professional looking eye-catching design. A quality design takes the time to create, so please allow us maximum possible time for it!


I design logos related to Medical, Food Trucks, Photography, Real Estate,  e-Stores, Lawyers, Websites / Blogs, Travelling, Farming, Cafes full branding design and any other.


 You will get: 


  • Express delivery.
  • Professional and creative services.
  • Best & High-quality designs.
  • 100% quality satisfaction.
  • Editable files (Extras).
  • Logo Transparency.
  • Friendly communication & quick response.
  • Full money back guaranty if not satisfied.


  Please feel free to contact me before you order if you need more information.
  
  Thanks a lot 
  Regards: Zain141997

Reviews


Seller's Response:

zain141997 did an awesome job with my feedback and helped me create a logo I'm proud to go on our blog.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! Great working with you :) Wish to work with you again. Thank you very much! :)

Seller's Response:

Me gusto mucho el resultado final, la comunicación para la revisión fue un poco lenta pero realizó todas la modificaciones solicitadas.

Seller's Response:

Experiencia excepcional! Gran trabajo contigo :) Deseo trabajar contigo nuevamente. Muchas gracias! :)

:

The seller did very well and provided almost exactly what I needed. However, I did ask for a revision that I haven't received yet and Fiverr already marked the job as complete despite my communicating with the seller.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий