понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

Draw An Illustration Of A Unique Fantasy Character











About:

Each illustration is unique and takes care of the details.
You can see my portfolio to understand the quality of my work.


If you can not find out how much it costs you just ask me for details at my inbox.



Thank you!
JBK

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Simona is about pleasure to work with. She’s very patient and nails it errrrrrtime.

Seller's Response:

Thank again.

Seller's Response:

Amazing! She was wonderful with the revisions and captured what I was looking for! Thank you so much, Simona!

Seller's Response:

Hi Amanda, thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Simo is so incredible! I love working with her. She always follows directions and is quick to deliver! Her work is always outstandingly beautiful. :) Highly recommend!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий