среда, 29 января 2020 г.

Draw Illustrations, Comic Book Art, Fan Art











About:

I'm a professional comic book artist.
I have worked for american/english editors as Zenescope Entertainment and Titan Comics.
I create this gig to keep me busy among my commitments.
I'll make your commissions according to my schedules. 
I added an option for colours version but it's required more time for my few experience in colouring.


Reviews


:

He was amazing. Vittorio updated the sketch multiple-times to match my will and did an awesome job. The final picture was exactly as imagined. Definitely recommend him to anyone!

:

Learned a lot, glad it worked out !

:

simply an amazing artist, such beauty in the artwork that he delivers

:

Worked exactly to specifications and put up with all the little alterations and requests. 10/10 Would order again

:

This dude is really serious at what he is doing, very easy on the modifs too. More than Highly Recommended and we will request his work again and again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий