четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

Drawn A Highly Detailed Sketch, Illustration In Black











About:

I will drawn a highly detailed or simple sketch in black isolated on white background,

based on your or my reference or subject of your choice.



I can do:



Floristic objects

Animals

Insects

Avifauna

Aquatic fauna

Simple objects



I only use Adobe Illustrator for this artworks. This allows lines to be clean and the ability to scale to any size.



Please send me a message before making your order.



Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Her art is amazing and she worked on multiple revisions. Would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Excellent!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

As always! Amazing. We had this rough idea and some pictures from the internet which bokasana turned into the very well laid outcome. And we were super happy about. Absolutely friendly, helpful, unterstanding, very creative and reliable person. I recommend it. her skills and service are 10/10




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий