пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

Illustrate Your Picture As Your Wish











About:

Before you place an order: Please contact me first



About This Gig



Hi,

This gig is all about making Halloween makeup theme illustration from your picture. I make genuine designs and draw the figure by hand. 

I'll do my best to meet your requirements and make sure that you are happy with the result. Looking forward to your message!

Important - Before you order:

1.     Please contact me first and give me a brief description of your requirements

2.     Show me the photo references you want to use

3.     I'll send you a custom order, if necessary.

Happy Halloween!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

6/10 ...................

:

Great communication and very helpful with revision requests.

:

Thank you so much for your positive response. It was a great experience for me to work on your request 💞

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий