понедельник, 20 января 2020 г.

Illustrate And Design A Special Album Or Book Cover











About:

You are looking for your cover to stand out from the rest?I will design a unique cover, that is either abstract or connected to your story.My designs start with hand-drawn or painted illustrations, which I then turn into computer drawings for the further design.On the way to your individual cover, you will be provided with color and font options to choose from, so that you have the feeling that the final result is truly your's

Reviews


:

Mila is a great artist and produced exactly the book cover I wanted. She responded quickly to my questions and suggestions. Very happy.

:

Very pleased with the covers and the seller very responsive to questions. Highly recommended

:

Mila was great to work with - she followed the detailed brief and produced a lovely book cover right on schedule.

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий