воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

Draw You A Funny Zombie











About:

We all know that zombies are beings that produce terror.

What would happen if we made them fun? Here I am to fulfill your wishes.

You need a funny zombie for your facebook, or for your instagram.

 Do you need a comic strip of clumsy eats brains?

Let's make these monsters laugh stuff.



All my drawings are in high quality, JPG format. If you need other formats, ask me.

Also, if you need background, horrify but fun details, a group, everything... I can do a nice offer for you. Don´t be scared.



Thank you!



Reviews


:

Great artist!

:

Santi was great! He delivered exactly what i asked for. He was very prompt and communicative! I'm so happy with the final picture.

:

amazing thank you

:

Perfect absolute bang on

:

Good communication and nice skills




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий