воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

Design Great Logo With Handdrawn Illustration











About:

Hello! 



If you are looking for a great hand-drawn logo - you are in a right place! 



I will gladly draw your dream logo or if you have no idea about your future logo - help you with it too!


Please, contact me first, so we can discuss all the details.



Can't wait to work with you ;)

Reviews


:

I was looking for a unique hand drawn logo. Viktoriia was able to take a rough idea of what I want and delivered beyond my expectations. Communication was simple, quick and professional. I'll come back to her again when my cafe stuff needs more designs!

:

Very responsive and great work

:

She found my years-old files and helped me revive a project!

:

Very good and easy. Listened and responded to corrections well.

:

Amazing work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий