четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

Create Unique Children Book Illustrations For Children











About:

hi i am borno .welcome to my children book illustrations gig. 


i a have done many project on children book illustrations.
* children story books,
* illustrations,
* watercolor illustration,
* coloring book
* cartoon characters, etc.
I get truly involved in every project I participate in,
 and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, 
If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. 
I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.
 
  


* I will draw illustration (for kids or whatever you need) ,


* also I can do vector art, comic book illustration,line art




if any doubts please feel free to contact me ...
its sure and 100% Guarantee that you will be thrilled and happy with outputs... 


 NOTE: please contact me before order or custom order 
thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is great with communication and has a sense of personality. He is very professional when doing his work and very quick with it! 5/5 Stars the best I have ever worked with.

Seller's Response:

This is my first experience using Fiverr, I was lucky enough to to come across Avashvai who understood the illustration I wanted and put all my thoughts down on a picture, thank you Avashvai, I would highly recommend using your artistic talents!

:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

:

avashvai delivered an outstanding work, he delivered faster as ordered, you can trust him completed. He does what he says. Anytime again

:

thank you so much . anytime i am ready to work with you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий