вторник, 21 января 2020 г.

Cute Illustration Or Cartoon Logo Design











About:

Hello! I will design a cute illustration, cartoon, character / mascot logo design that reflect your brand's unique version and takes your logo design to next level



  • You can start by placing an order and then i will start to work on your logo
  • I will send the logo within  3 - 5 days for STANDARD and PREMIUM PACKAGE and 5 - 7 days for BASIC PACKAGE . 
  • Revisions are welcome before i send all extra files for your order
  • Logo are made on Adobe Illustrator with vector way. 100% original , i never using any clip art or template

  • If you have any ideas, sketches, concept etc. please do share with me. The more details you provide, the better result you get.
  • I won't be able to create a realistic images / design , my work is prefer more cute / cartoon 
  • If you want to turn your photo into character design please contact me first, before you placing an order.


What you will get in the final result



  • AI and EPS files
  • JPG and PNG files 
  • Any other format you require


If you have any other questions you'd to ask, feel free to send me an inquiry

Reviews


:

Second time I've used their services. Wonderful each time!

:

Great logo!

:

Super awesome!

:

Awesome! Very good work

:

Very great work! I would highly recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий