четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Illustrate Any Cover For You











About:

I will create a custom cover illustration according your needs. It's a great way to visualize complex information or enhance a story.



Write me a personal message and we can discuss your ideas to find the best solution for you.

My goal is to achieve the best quality of work possible and build good lasting relationships with my clients. 



Im looking forward to hear from you!



NOTE:

Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences

Price above for reference how I work. Price can vary base on your requirement of illustration.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gustav understood what I wanted and quickly produced it!

:

We had a few problems with our communication. Things were 'lost in translation', and we weren't really able to 'find each other' in this endeavour. Therefore we only reached the sketching part of the assignment.

:

Personally, I had a hard time getting what I wanted. I got a design that is satisfactory but I'm not in love with. The first drafts were so off point I wanted to give up but couldn't because I had already paid for it. So we were made to push forward. That's how I got a design that's sweet but not impactful and not what I was expecting.

:

Gustav is excellent! I highly recommend hiring him. He’s a very patient and talented artist. I’ll definitely be working with him again.

:

Delivered great result




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий