четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

Draw A Fantasy Illustration For You











About:

I am a fantasy illustrator and a concept artist. I have a lot of experince over the years. I can draw your favorite characters and of course, I can draw your own character! I would love to work with you and be a part of your project! :)



Here is what I can draw for you:

- Ilustration

- Concept Art

- Character

- Creature

- Portrait



All you have to do is send me a message with detailed information about the project and the characters/creatures that you want me to draw! Then you have to place the order and the final step is to make a really great project together! 



I look forward to working with you all guys out there! :)

Reviews


:

He have a good feeling to understand what you want. That makes the work great! :)

:

This guy is awesome

:

I just commissioned black and white portraits for my D&D group. They look fantastic as profile pics for Roll20. Couldnt be more happy with how they all turned out!

:

This was my first time getting an art-piece commissioned, and I'm extremely happy with how it turned out. Vesko was very easy to communicate with despite time-zone differences, and was willing to make a number of adjustments to get exactly what I was after. I will most certainly be putting him to the top of my list for any future commissions I decide to make.

:

Lovely! I highly recommend vesko81. Thank you very much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий