воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

Illustrate Your Character In This Art Style











About:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-    PLEASE, MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG!     -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll illustrate and create your characters just as you want them to be. Just follow the next steps:

  • Send me the description of what you want (as many details as you need, it'll help me achieve a better result)
  • Send some nice references for me to get started
  • If you don't have an specific idea of what you want, trust me and we'll build something together!


Final price may change depending on:

  • Complexity
  • Added background
  • Added characters


If you have questions, feel free to message me!

Reviews


:

The artist is a true talent. She produced amazing results from scant descriptions. I had 10 pictures made in total and the result was consistently good. I would totally use the service again.

:

Good experience.

:

The seller was an absolute dream to work with. Great illustration style, paid attention to all the details, always asked for feedback - one of the best Fiverr experiences I've had! Hire them!

:

Great communication, Great artist!

:

Amazing talent!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий