воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

Drawn A Highly Detailed Line Art Botanical Illustration











About:

I will drawn a highly lineart botanical illustrations, single object without background scene.
All drawings in black isolated on white background, based on your or my reference or subject of your choice.

You can color them if you like.


I only use Adobe Illustrator for this illustrations. This allows lines to be clean and the ability to scale to any size.



Please send me a message before making your order.



Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have to say that Bokasana did a fantastic job on my project! Throughout the project, she communicated well and kept me posted on each and every one of the illustrations she drew. I would highly recommend her to others. She really exhibits professionalism in every way!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words! Hope we work together again :).

Seller's Response:

She made the perfect illustration. highly recommend this artist

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! Thank you so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий